Laboratory of chemistry of high molecular plant substance
- Laboratory of chemistry of high molecular plant substance
In 1994-1998, the Laboratory of High Molecular Vegetative Substances Chemistry was organized, which was created on the basis of the Laboratory of Chemistry of Plant Proteins, Carbohydrates and Lignin. The laboratory worked in three areas: the study of polysaccharides, proteins and lignins, isolated from plants of the local region.
Head of Laboratory - Doctor of Chemical Sciences Rahmanberdiyeva Rano Karimovna
Currently, there are two groups in the laboratory: the group of carbohydrate chemistry of the polysaccharides of plants from the local region and the group of protein chemistry, which studies the structure properties of cereals and legumes. The laboratory consists of 13 staff members - 2 doctors of science, 4 candidates of chemical sciences and scientific personnel -7.
The main direction of research works:
- Search for new biologically active polysaccharides of promising plants in the local region, the study of the structural features and properties of polysaccharides and the identification of their specific biological activity. Establishing the connection between the structure of polysaccharides with their physicochemical properties and biological activity, obtaining derivatives with desired physicochemical properties for targeted use in various industries.
- Determination of the features of the protein and enzyme composition of wheat grain, corn, soybean, sorghum and other crops grown on the territory of Uzbekistan and identification of the relationship between the protein-enzyme composition and grain quality.
-Development of new drugs and drugs for agriculture based on biopolymers.
Main achievements: Laboratory workers are working on fundamental, applied and innovative projects.
- Received new information on the properties, structure and biological activity of polysaccharides of plants of this. Apiaceae, Fabaceae and others, and secondary waste production of medicinal plants and industrial waste. Above-ground and underground organs of plants of the Crotalaria, Gledisia and Ferula genera, as well as secondary waste of medicinal plants: Aconitum leucostomum, Stachys hissarica Rgl., Silybum marianum and Ungernia victoris were studied for carbohydrate content. Pectic substances of fruit pomace wastes (apple, citrus, etc.) have been identified and characterized.,
- From the seeds of 8 species of Gleditsia, 4 species of Astragalus, Crotalaria (this. Fabaceae), galactomannans were isolated, and a comparative physico-chemical characterization of their properties was carried out. The influence of climatic conditions on the content of galactomannans and on the ratio of galactose to mannose is shown. It was established that galactomannans are markers of these genera of plants and complement the hemosystem of representatives of this family. legumes for the presence of galactomannans.
For the first time, homogeneous galactomannans were isolated from the sum of water-soluble polysaccharides of G. macracantha, G. texsana, G. aquatica and G. delavayi of the local region and their structures were identified as β-1,4-bound mannan, where part of the mannose residues are replaced in the C-6 α position -D-galactopyranose.
For the first time, a new arabinogalactomannan was isolated from G. macracantha seeds. with side branches consisting of arabinofuranose residues, side branches are attached to galactose along C-6.
The seasonal dynamics of the content and composition of individual groups of Crotalaria alata polysaccharides was studied for the first time. The structure of galactomannan C. alata has been proven, where the main polymer chain consists of → 4) -β-Manp- (1 →, some of which (approximately 30%) are substituted at C-6 with residues α-Galp. Average chain length → 4) -β -Manp- (1 → is approximately 100 units (grant of FA-F7-T-188 (2012-2016).
Arabinogalactans were isolated from the aerial parts of Silybium marianum L. and Ferula kuhistanica, Arthum leiospermum (family Apiaceae). Chemical and spectral (GC-MS-spectrometry, 13C NMR and 1H spectroscopy) methods established that arabinogalactans are branched polymers. Silybium marianum L arabinogalactan was found to consist of D-galactopyranose residues linked by β-1,6 glycosidic bonds, the side chain is represented by arabinose, galactose and 4-O-methylgluuronic acid (Grant No. FA-F6-007 “Study of biologically active polysaccharides of medicinal plants and their modified forms ”(2017-2020).
Of the two species of the plant of the genus Ferula: F. kuhistanica and F. ténuisecta, highly esterified pectin substances were isolated, and from Ungernia victoris Vved leaves low esterified pectins. Their physico-chemical characteristics and spectral data of 13C, 1H NMR spectroscopy are given. The main features of the chemical structure of the PW have been elucidated and it has been shown that the main carbohydrate chain is fragments of galacturonans consisting of α-1,4 linked D-galacturonic acid residues, some sections have branches in the form of neutral sugars.
- Pharmacological studies have shown that arabinogalactans and pectic substances have prebiotic activity. Work is underway to study the dependence of the prebiotic activity of the polysaccharide on the composition and structure of the polymer. (Grant No. ПЗ-20176929757 “Pectin polysaccharides from local plant raw materials as prebiotic agents with antibacterial activity” 2017-2020)
- For the first time on the basis of a polysaccharide, a domestic, import-replacing reagent “Gledol” for immunological and cytological research, characterized by simplicity and ease of use (Reg. Aest. No. 13/49/8 “Reagent for the isolation of blood lymphocytes”) was created and introduced into medical practice. Gledol is used as a component of the density gradient for the isolation of blood lymphocytes and is recommended for carrying out immunological and cytological studies in diagnostic centers and research institutions.
Group of protein chemistry. Methods have been developed for the isolation, purification, establishment of the structure and functions of proteins and enzymes of seeds of cereal crops (wheat, corn, soybeans) and the search for ways to use them in medicine, the food industry and agriculture.
- Studied the properties and structure of wheat grain proteins grown in Uzbekistan. Wheat grain grown in the agro-climatic conditions of Uzbekistan was distinguished by an increased amount of soluble and alkali-soluble protein fraction, as well as increased amylolytic and proteolytic activity. It has been established that the physicochemical properties of wheat gluten largely depend not only on the number of intramolecular S-S bonds contained in it, which determine and stabilize the spatial structure of the protein complex, but also on the content.
The influence on the properties of bread composition and properties of wheat proteins and the technological characteristics of the grain in connection with the new technology have been studied. It has been established that the mechanism of strengthening gluten during moisture and heat treatment is in the complex processing of the whole protein enzyme complex of wheat grains due to the activation of the enzyme system of the grain.
- A bifunctional inhibitor of proteinases and α-amylases from grain of local varieties of maize and wheat has been isolated and purified. The obtained results on inhibitory activity can serve as one of the indicators of resistance and nutritional value of these cultures. Experiments on animals have shown that the studied bifunctional inhibitor from corn promotes weight loss, partially suppressing the activity of the enzymes of the gastrointestinal tract, which break down proteins and carbohydrates. It has been established that a bifunctional inhibitor from corn grain affects blood clotting. The anticarcinogenic property of a bifunctional α-amylase inhibitor and subtilisin from wheat grain has been established.
-From cereal crops: from a grain of maize of the variety “Uzbekistan 420 VL”, a fraction of water-soluble proteins was isolated. According to electrophoresis in 10% PAAG, it was established that the isolated soluble fractions consisted of protein components with a molecular weight of 6000–30,000 Da. Amino acids prevailed in the amino acid ratio in this fraction: asparagine, arginine, glutamine and leucine (grant No. FA-F7-T188 (2012-2016)
- As a result of pharmacological tests of these protein fractions from wheat grain and corn grain, it was found that they have hypocholesterolemic and hypoglycemic actions not only in normal animals, but also in animals with various pathological conditions.
From the fruits of Carica papaya, a new broad-spectrum enzyme preparation “Kukumazim” was obtained - a complex of proteolytic enzymes (papain, chymopapain, proteinase III, lysozyme). The efficiency and feasibility of using the first technological stage of ultrasonic treatment (UST), with the aim of intensifying the extraction process, is shown.
Cucumazim is used in surgical, ophthalmic, gynecological, traumatological practice and other areas of medicine. New medicinal forms of the drug in the form of sublingual tablets and suppositories were prepared. The resource-saving technology of the substance Kukumazim 350 PE enzyme preparation is a new drug.
1) Malikova M. Kh., Siddikova A. A., Khidoyatova Sh. K., Ulchenko N. T., Rakhmanberdyeva R. K., Gusakova S. D. Lipids and seed polysaccharides of Stachys hissarica // Chemistry nat. connect 2016, №1, p. 39-42
2) Malikova M. Kh., Siddikova A. A., Rakhmanberdyeva R. K. Seasonal dynamics of the content and composition of carbohydrates Stachys hissarica (this. Lamiaceae) // Rast.resources. St. Petersburg, volume 52, no. 3, 2016
3) Islamova Zh.I., Malikova M.Kh., Khushbaktova Z.A., Rakhmanberdyeva R.K., Syrov V.N. Experimental evaluation of the immunotropic action of arabinogalactan and pectin polysaccharides from Ferula cozkhistanskaya // Experimental and the wedge. Pharmacology, 2016, v.79, No. 6, pp.12-14
4) Mirakilova D. B., Malikova M. Kh., Rakhimov D. A., Azizov. M. The chemical composition of the fruit and dry extract Ziziphus jujube //// Nature Chemistry. connect 2016, No. 3, p. 411-413
5) Mirrahimova T.A., Mezhlumyan L.G., Yunuskhodzhaev A.N. Proteins and polysaccharides of the receptacle Cynara scolumus // Chem. natures connect №3, 2016. p.491-493
6) Malikova M.Kh., Rakhmanberdiyeva R.K. Pectic substances Ungernia victoris // Chem. natures connect №1, 2016.S.39-41
7) Mirrakhimova, T.A., Yunuskhodjaev, A.N., Mejlumyan L.G. Comparative characteristics of proteins and polysaccharides of leaves and receptacle of Cynara scolumus L. World journal of pharmacy, Vol. 5, Issue 5, 64-75. 2016
8) Husenov A., Rakhmanberdiev G.R., Rakhimov D.A., Malikova M.Kh. // Chemistry of nature. 2016, No. 6, p. 929
9) Kasymova, TD, Gafurov, D.Sh., Korableva, N.V., Gafurova, D.A. Study of the quality of wheat grain grown in different regions of Uzbekistan // Ub.khim.zh. 2016, №1. p.21-23
10) Rakhimova Sh.H., Sh.Sh.Sagdullaev L.G. Mezhlumyan. Development of a new technological approach to the extraction of cysteine proteinases from papaya latex, Chemistry and Chemical Technology 2016, No. 4, p.-61-65.
11) Islamova Zh.I., Ogai DK, Zhauynbaeva KS, Rakhimov DA, Rakhmanberdyeva R.K., Khushbaktova Z.A., Syrov V.N. Comparative study of the prebiotic activity of inulin and fructooligosaccharides isolated from Jerusalem artichoke // Journal of Theoretical and Clinical Medicine.-2016.-№1. 44-46
12) Rakhimova Sh.Kh., Sh.Sh.Sagdullaev L.G. Mezhlumyan. Development of a new technological approach to the extraction of cysteine proteinases from papaya latex, Chemistry and Chemical Technology 2016, No. 4, p.-61-65.
13) Islamova Zh.I., Ogay DK, Zhauynbaeva KS, Rakhimov DA, Rakhmanberdyeva R.K., Khushbaktova Z.A., Syrov V.N. Comparative study of the prebiotic activity of inulin and fructooligosaccharides isolated from Jerusalem artichoke // Journal of Theoretical and Clinical Medicine.-2016.-№1.-44-46
14) Malikova M.Kh. Rakhmanberdiyeva R.K. Polysaccharides Scutellaria adenostagia // Uzbek Biological Journal, # 4, p.78-81 (2017)
15) Yuldasheva N.K. Malikova M.Kh. Gusakova S.D. Rahmanberdiyeva R.K. Khidoyatova Sh.K. Mezhlyamyan L.G. Toktaakunov K.A. Muminov M.M. Chemical composition of the Uzbek Biological Journal. 2017, №4, p.17-21
16) Islamova Zh.I., Ogay D.K., Abramenko OI, Lim A.L., Abduazimov B.B., Malikova M.Kh., Rakhmanberdyeva R.K., Khushbaktova Z.A., Syrov V.N. Comparative evaluation of the prebiotic activity of some pectin polysaccharides // Chemical and Pharmaceutical Journal, Moscow, 2017, vol. 51, No. 4, p. 41- 44
17) Zhauynbaeva K.S., Rakhmanberdiyeva R.K., Abdurakhmanov B.A. Polysaccharides from Silybum marianum // Chemistry nat. Connect 2017, №5, p.704-706
18) Mirzaev Yu. R., Ruzimov E.M., Sanoev Z.I., Rakhmanberdiyeva R.K. A simple screening method for searching and evaluating erechogenic drugs // Infection, immunity and pharmacology, 2018, No. 6, p. 566
19) Shevchenko L.I., Karimov Kh.Y., Isroilov A.A., Alimov T.R., Rakhmanberdyeva R.K. Efficiency of a new domestic polyfunctional drug of hemodynamic action in acute blood loss / g. Immunology.2018, №3, p.105
20) Rakhimov D.A., Abduazimov B. B., Mirsiddikova S. Topinambur inulinini identification lash / g. Standard 2018/1, pp.41-44
21) Islamova Zh.I., Zhauynbaeva K.S. RKhmanberdyeva R.K., Ogai D.K., Khushbaktova Z.A., Syrov V.N. Carbohydrate compounds isolated from burdock, smooth-seeded: prebiotic effect in vitro and in vivo // W. Theoretical and Clinical Medicine, 2019, №1, p.36-39
22) Malikova M. Kh., Akhmedova Kh. Kh., Rakhmanberdyeva R. K., Zhauynbaeva K. S. Pectin substances Ferula kuhistanica and Ferula ténuisecta // Chemistry of pyrod.ocompany. 2018 №1, p. 13-15
23) Eshbekov A., Rakhmanberdiyeva R.K. Malikova M.Kh. Pectic substances Phaseolus vulgaris // Chemistry pyrod.oedin. 2019 №2 (reg. №347 / 18.
24) Parhat Rozi, Aytursun Abuduwaili, Paiheerding Mutailifu, Yanhua Gao, Rano Rakhmanberdieva, Haji Akber Aisa, Abulimiti Yili Sequential extraction, characterization and antioxidant activity of polysaccharides from Fritillaria pallidiflora Schrenk // Inter. J.of Biol. Macromol. 131 (2019) 97–106.
1) №IAP 05620 Prebiotic faollikka ago eўlgan arabinogalaktanni ajratib olish ususli Ahmedova H., Islamova Zh., Saidhodzhaeva D., Malikova M.Kh., Ogay DK, Elova N.A., Rakhmanberdyeva R.K. Syrov V.N., Khushbaktova Z.A., Mamatkhanova M.A., Khalilov R., Sagdullaev Sh.Sh.,. (14.06. 2018)
2) №IAP 05644 "Method for the production of proteinase inhibitors" / Rakhimova Sh.Kh., Gusakova SD, Mezhlumyan LG, Sagdullaev Sh.Sh., Yuldashev P.Kh., Rakhmanberdyeva R.K., Korableva N .V. (08.30.2018)
3) Patent of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. IAP 20150418 “Polyfunctional hemodynamic action of blood” / Shevchenko L.I., Karimov H.Y., Rakhmanberdyeva R.K., Sagdullaev Sh.Sh.
4) Patent RUz No. IAP 20160306 “Method for processing Jerusalem artichoke tubers” / Abduazimov B. B., Rakhimov D. A., Zhauinbaeva K.S., Rakhmanberdyeva R.K., Syrov V.N. and etc.
5) Patent application IAP 20180629. Means with wound-healing property / Rakhimova Sh. Kh. Mezhlumyan LG Sagdullaev Sh. Sh., Khushbaktova Z. A., Syrov V. N., Narbutaeva D. A., Abdullaev N. D.
Regulatory and technical documentation:
1) Regulatory and technical documentation for the Gledol reagent: FSP 42 Uz -03535440-2293-2017; FS 42 Uz-2434-2016; PR42 Uz-03873 / 03535440-1606-2013, Reg. "Reagent for the isolation of blood lymphocytes" reg. №13 / 49/8.
Reg. "Seeds of Gladicia Triacantus", reg. No. 13/391/7.
2) TU 03535440-024: 2017 “Inulin for food and medical use” and Ts 03535440-029: 2017 “Biological active food supplement syrup“ Topifo
© IHRV AN RUz. 2019